Got an idea that you want to see in The AT Voice? Use the form at the bottom of this page to send it the The AT Voice editorial team.
Take a look at our editorial guidelines before you submit your idea, as this will not only help you complete the form but might also help spark more ideas! We look forward to reading your submissions.
Anyone with something of interest for our readership of UK-based needs assessors, study skills support tutors, disability advisors, assistive technology trainers and non-medical helpers can share their idea with The AT Voice. Every submission will be reviewed by our team and we will be in touch if we are able to use it, when you may also be asked to send any relevant supporting material and photos.
We have three key areas of The AT Voice including News, Views and Events. In terms of frequency, we aim to report on a new batch of content each season. Use the form to select which category you think your idea is most relevant to.
Here’s a list of ideas you might want to submit for our News page:
- Assessment centre updates and initiatives
- HEI updates and initiatives
- Company announcements
- Appointment stories
- Assistive technology product launches
- Assistive software version releases
- Free product trials and licence keys
- Campaign launches
- Statistics about the sector
- Good news stories about your team or your learners
Here’s a list of ideas you might want to submit for our Views page:
- Guest article – written in first person on an agreed topic
- Interview – we ask the questions and you tell us the answers
- Commentary – send us some quotes on a subject of interest to be included in a feature
- Profile – covers your basic job stats, hobbies and passions
Here’s a list of ideas you might want to submit for our Events page:
- National conferences
- CPD workshops
- Charitable efforts and fundraisers
SUBMIT YOUR IDEA HERE
If you need to send attachments, please email them instead to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘AT Voice submission’ in the subject line.